The Midwest Cardiovascular Forum is a 1.5-day conference exploring the latest in cardiology. Sessions include topics for seasoned cardiologists, fellows-in-training, and cardiovascular team members.
The 2023 Forum will take place on November 4-5 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
|October 17||Poster contest submissions due|
|October 18||Registration rates increase|
|November 4-5||Midwest Cardiovascular Forum|
Presented In Collaboration With
View a PDF of this year’s agenda:
Registration & Rates
Register today for the 2023 Midwest Cardiovascular Forum!
|Registration Type||Before 10/18||After 10/18|
|Resident, Med Student or Research Intern||Free||Free|
|Poster Presenter (Fellow, Resident or Med Student)||Free||Free|
|Non-Presenting Fellow in Training*||$50||$75|
|Allied Health Professional –|
Includes nurses, technicians, administrators, and research staff
|Advanced Practice Professional – |
Physician, Scientist, PA, NP, APRN or other
*Fellows in Training (FIT) Poster Presenters: Accepted poster presenters will receive a complimentary registration to attend the conference. FITs with posters not accepted in to the program may register at the Non-Presenting Fellow in Training rate.
Note: Full payment must be received to reserve your place at the event.
Registration for or attendance at this event acknowledges consent to be recorded or photographed. We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at our events, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. We may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject.
To receive a registration refund, less a $25 processing fee, all cancellation requests must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 13, 2023 11:59 p.m. U.S. Central Time. No refunds will be granted thereafter. No-shows will not be refunded. Registrations can be transferred to another person within your organization within the same registration category by contacting email@example.com.
Please do not email forms with credit card information. To protect your data and to comply with PCI standards, the ACC-MN office will not accept emailed credit card information.
Continuing education details coming soon.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
For sponsor and exhibitor information, contact Shelby Couch at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information coming soon.
Thank you to our 2022 Forum Exhibitors & Sponsors!
- ACC National
- Abbott CardioMEMS
- Actelion/Janssen – Pulmonary Hypertension, Opsumit and Uptravi
- Biosense Webster
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Janssen – Anticoagulation
- Pfizer – Rare Disease
- Pfizer – Eliquis
There are several hotels within a block of the Minneapolis Convention Center. Book your room in advance for the lowest pricing:
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Minneapolis
- Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Millennium Minneapolis
October 17: Submissions Due
October 19: Abstract Acceptance Notification
November 4: 2023 Midwest Cardiovascular Forum
- The winners of the poster competition will be announced.
- If your poster was accepted, you can hang your poster on-site before 4 pm.
- During the reception from 4:30 – 6 pm, accepted poster presenters will have a chance to mingle with regional cardiology leaders and share their work.
Note that submissions will be judged in advance. There will be no judged in-person presentations on-site at the Forum.
- There are Fellow, Resident, and Medical Student categories in this contest.
- There are two types of entries: Case Studies and Research.
- The research or work submitted must be recent. June 2021-September 2023 is the timeframe for consideration of poster work.
- Conference registration is free to those who have a poster accepted in the competition.
Participants are asked to submit the following for each submission:
- Poster type
- Abstract (500 words maximum)
- For a research-focused abstract, please include the following headings: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- For a case submission, please include a short description of the clinical case that is clear, educational, practical and real with the following headings: Background, Case summary, Discussion.
- A PDF file of the poster
- A brief video or audio presentation of your poster (approximately 5 minutes)
The deadline to submit your poster information is October 17th, 2023. Submit your poster and presentation here.
- Regional representatives of the American College of Cardiology will judge all entries prior to the start of the CV Forum.
- Presenters will be judged on the following criteria: originality, scientific content, presentation and answer to questions raised by the case.
- There will be an award for first, second, and third place in each category.
- Winners will be announced on-site at the 2023 Midwest Cardiovascular Forum.