Lifetime Management of Aortic Stenosis: Educational Opportunity in MN
In a growing number of sites across the country, structural heart programs are drawing on the experience of Advance Practice Providers to manage the continuum of care the Structural Heart patients. The MN APP Program has been designed to advance the care of patients with structural heart disease, with an emphasis on current challenging clinical topics coupled with the latest scientific evidence to guide patient treatment and long-term management of patients suffering from Aortic Stenosis. This program, presented by Edwards Lifesciences, is intended for Advanced Practice Providers (NPs, APNs, PA-Cs) in the greater MN area.
Topics for this program will include:
- Timely Diagnosis and Treatment can lead to better outcome
- Essential Role of various imaging modalities before, during and after TAVR
- Evolution of APP leadership in Structural Heart Program
- Strategies to streamline organizational process to build sustainable structural heart program (Pre, Peri, Post)
- Importance of Multi-discipline Heart Team: Effective staffing models for clinic, procedure, and post-care
Thursday, May 12, 2022
General Session: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
Hotel Ivy – Grand Salon room
201 S 11th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55403