Poster Contest Submissions Due Sept. 8
The 2022 Midwest Cardiovascular Forum will include a poster contest from 4:30-6:00pm on Saturday, October 29th at the Royal Sonesta Downtown Minneapolis.
- There is Fellow, Resident, and a Medical Student tier in this contest.
- There will be an award for first, second, and third place in each competition tier.
- Regional representatives of the American College of Cardiology will judge all entries.
- Submitting a Poster Abstract is free.
- Conference Registration is free to those who have a poster accepted in the competition.
- The deadline to submit your poster information is September 8th, 2022. The research or work submitted must be recent; June 2019-September 2022 should be the timeframe for consideration of poster work as we want to include good work that did not have an opportunity for in-person contests during the beginning of the pandemic.